Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WHERE?

Image removed because it was too dang big

3 Comments:

Blogger ~z said...

Sorry, came out a little bigger than I thought. Labeled is the mouth of Caney Creek, Brian, I dont think this is where you are talking about.

2:59 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I don't have my top spot map in front of me but if I remember correctly the break in the beach is labeled "mouth of caney creek". I believe it has been dredged out and is maintaned. The other side is Sargent.

5:44 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Are you talking about just north and east of Brown Cedar Cut? Where we took the light tower last time we pulled the whole gang together?

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <