Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Thursday, March 16, 2006


Camera caught this skinny deer and 3 cows more than a week ago, nothing since, I think it should be moved. Traps still empty Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the corn still down or did the birds eat it all? I'm surprised that NOTHING happened by since then. Check the battery and make sure the thing is set on AUTO; I believe I left the instruction sheet in the housing, it’s a quick read but it needs to be set up right or it won’t run. I believe something may be set wrong as there are no "blank" pictures caused by wind, birds, cows,...
When you go back out there, check all that, and maybe take a 6V battery with you. I'm not opposed to a move, that just seems like a good spot.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve, send me that link again, I forgot my password.
~z

6:11 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

back in, I'm writing this stuff down this time,

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <