Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Friday, April 14, 2006


Get with the program....until then I will pick up your slack Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I'm thinking about getting a canoe, and putting in on Caney Creek up at the Normangee pighole, I'll float (or drag as necessary) down and see ya at the gulf


I think the argument is a bit of a mute point. Whether the cut is at brown cedar or caney creek, either way it offers the same amenities...surf if it is good, nearby bay, and of course the cut.

Also, if we plan on going to Matagorda there is a big river that gets to the gulf right there.

1:55 AM  
Blogger ~z said...

OK, yea, I agree. We are going to the coast, Matagorgish...How are we getting there? Are we all going to caravan? Meet up down there? Wood is "planning" to get to the nuevo casa de Z thursnight. I'm off work friday due to my religious convictions so we's planning on heading out frimorning. I need to talk to my Pacific-islander to see what time he is planning to zoom, he may caravan or ride along with us. I assume Bryan, you are headed out after work friafternoon? Steve, whats you and jeffs gig look like, Gino and other feller too, for that matter? I'm currently working off the idea that me and Wood will be the first in the sand to do the prelim scout.

2:50 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I have a work function involving free beer on Friday afternoon. I am planning on packing my truck friday night and leaving 0600 saturday morning. As of now I am flying solo unless somebody want to drive to Houston and ride with me.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <