Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Thursday, April 13, 2006

better map, still big, but necessary for details

If you click on the little map you can still see it pretty good

3 Comments:

Blogger ~z said...

Steve shrink er down, I tried, just not too good with the geek stuff.

12:50 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

So is Brown Cedar Cut filled in? My maps are circa 2000, I know stuff has had to move around a bit. San Bernard is shoaled in but I hadnt heard anything about BCC, however your map shows it filled. I know about 15 yrs ago it was filled and worked its way back, that is if I'm thinking of the same spot. I guess the question I'm asking, can we still drive there?

12:59 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I haven't heard anything about brown cedar cut being open. It could be with last year's storm activity. I'm sure we can find out without too much effort.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <