Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Anybody up for a Charter??

Since Steve hasn't posted this yet, I will do the honors. I'm hopin' to put together a deep sea charter trip in the first couple weeks of next month. If anyone has comments, questions, or suggestions, please contact Steve or myself.

Here's pics of the last charter I was on. It was in Florida, but my uncle and cousin are from Texas, so I thought maybe that would count. We caught a single amberjack, red and black grouper, and a whole mess of smaller snapper, grunt, and other species. What a tasty feast!



and more here: Florida fishing pictures with some guys from Texas


Charter Suggestions:

Corpus Christi:
Yahoo Directory

DMOZ Directory


Galveston:
DMOZ Directory

Galveston Fishing Guides


ReelThreel

4 Comments:

Blogger steven-hoffman said...

sorry about my slow work offering the charter via the web Todd, I unfortunately did have to do some work today.

As many of you may read in the email I have found many options at $750 for four people ($800 for five) that would allow offshore fishing for the gulf of mexico's most delicious pelagic fishes with less emphasis on the bottom fish.

5:04 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I'm interested.

Was that price for the weekend rate? Can we find a boat that leaves from the upper coast area?

I'm with Steve. I don't want to bottom fish for snapper. I would rather try to catch AJ, ling, dorado, kings.

7:37 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

$750 for four was out of Freeport.

there are cheaper boats available in Port Aransas/Corpus ($600) but that involves alot more driving.

12:47 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I have put in requests for guide availability for Friday Sept. 17 and Saturday Sept. 18th

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <