Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Monday, August 02, 2004

Your User Stats are pathetic

If ya'll would take the time to look at the user profiles on the left hand side there is a box called user stats.

I have made 20 posts with a total of 2350 words. Meanwhile Jefe has mustered a miniscule 3 posts for a laughable total of 37 words. At least brians three posts have added up to 944 words.

Todd from texas has only two posts and Todd from Michigan has sneakily hidden his profile but I know he was been a two-percenter as well

You should consider this somewhat of a call to action. Or a guess you could just consider how depressing it is that I expended 2350 words talking to myself.


P.S. it is monday and I don't have a ton of work to do today in the office

2 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

I think you are taking credit for some of the posts that you made for me. My post above demonstrates my newfound blogging skills.

Jeff and the Todds have really been slacking.

You should invite some more users. Wayne might post some fishing reports. He has been going quite a bit.

2:25 AM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

Excellent work brian, I see that you do in fact have some serious skills. Both of a blogging nature and photographically that post is great. My favorite photos are those that clearly show what was used to catch the fish.

I also think it might to useful to prepare photos or diagrams of the various leaders that we use to compare them.

I admit that some of the stats I have may be from posts that you deserve co-authorship on.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <