Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Sunday, March 30, 2008

4/20 Coastal Trip

I just thought I would go ahead and post this so yall tards will quit talking about it secretly under brian's perch-post.

I am most likely in on this trip as is Eric. Where we goin', when's we goin'.

6 Comments:

Blogger ~z said...

I'm in, figure Matty unless PINS is just wild. Kinda miss ole Matty, she has given up a lotta fish in the past. If it was up to me, I'd say the High Banks area (2nd wind mill). I figure I'll show up thursnight ideally before dark and scout out a spot. Prolly nothing long term unless it is just handing me fish after fish. Travel light, fish hard.

3:46 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

Travel Light, Fish Hard!?!?

That isn't the Zeisloft I remember

9:21 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Sorry, sorry my mistake.  Drink hard and travel is what I mean to say.

9:25 PM  
Blogger WOODY said...

Hell Im not sure why but there are some trips that I have been on where I do not remember fishing at all......I wonder why?

12:03 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

For the record, I do stuff. Fly fishing for crappie and white bass in the San Gabriel. If I knew how to post, I would.

As far as 4.20 weekend, I will arrive several hours before sunset on Thursday to hit up the skinny waters in bay, before finding Z or setting up camp.

I am officially a "Fo Sho."-tpd

12:36 AM  
Blogger ~z said...

I pitty those non-salty bastards who will not make a showing at Matty tomorrow. First trip to the sands of '08 and the showins are slim. Guess the crew may be showing signs of age these days, I hope I am wrong. I hope yall proove me wrong, it has been too long since we made a full group run at it. Consider this a recon run to make sure there are still fish in the sea. I dearly wanna see the whole freakin crew on the sand, at least one more time, you know who you are.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <