Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Saturday, April 15, 2006


Jeff with both critters that capitulated to the 44 Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger steven-hoffman said...

the 'small' pig was probably 100lbs

1:24 AM  
Blogger brian said...

I hope you two are planning on giving the pigs a rest and getting your fishing shit together this week.

6:09 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Looks like yall got bloody. So I can assume the bullet works, but how well? Any bullet recovered? Did they get rowdy or just give up the magic smoke? I assume head shots? Also, you may want to wash that trap very well, of you may be waiting for pigs to fill it again, just a little something I have learned.

12:39 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Oh, and like Brian said...Get yer fishing shit together!!

12:40 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I got spooled up, replaced a broken reel handle, bought some spider weights started making my own list of stuff to take.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 day forcast for Matagorda is really looking stellar, maximum 30% chance of rain and high temp of 85 when we will be there.

1:09 AM  
Blogger ~z said...

Last night, I dreamed I was throwing the cast net, woke up with the sheets on the floor. I realy gotsta get my fish on soon.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <