Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Tuesday, April 19, 2005

1st Weekend of May

Unless God is so angry with the prospect of Zeislofts impending marriage and chooses to end the world before then I am loading my truck and heading to the coast Friday May 6th.

This may be the weekend of finals but I don't have any classes so I don't care

I will have my brother Dave with me and we are going to catch some fish!

Since the beach is a big place everyone is invited.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well,well...this thing is up and movin again, good. You can bet I'll be there as I guess I'm what you might call the flounder of the feast. For those in attendance, be aware that it may become an Columbus...er uh Cortez type of experience. Maybe well catch some fish too.
~z

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to leave from Bryan Friday after work, 4:00 or 5:00.

I spoke with Brian and we thought either Matagorda or Sargent on account of their long beaches where we could be left alone.

I need to leave very early Sunday morning since that is mother's day and Lindsey is a mother now.

12:27 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Well, I have never caught anything while fishing with Chris but I'll go for the whiskey. Count me in!

Steve, maybe Chris will leave early again and we can catch some fish once he is gone.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Count me in!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <