Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Wednesday, October 06, 2004

OK to discuss future outings here?

On my 7th Natty for the night, so bear with me...

Is is OK that we discuss future outings here as well as past?

Easiest way for me to coordinate with you fellas would be here.

P.S. This place rules. Or in u17r4 1337 5p34k, this place rox0rz!!! OK, I've soiled this board with crap. I will cleanse it with lacquer thinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Are you sure that was only your 7th beer?
Ha Ha

Seems like a good idea to me but Steve is the head-blogger-in-charge.

12:58 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

of course, lets plan things!

Hunting has been slow, I have had to go to work an awful lot this week but I will have more time to hunt this weekend if only the weather will hold off

2:38 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

what in heaven's name is:

u17r4 1337 5p34k

I have a hunch it may take more than lacquer thinner

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <