Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Monday, September 20, 2004

Freeport Texas Deep Sea Guided Fishing Trip

This was a damn fun time. I had a freakin' blast. I could probably go on, but you get the picture. Speaking of pictures...here's more on our Guided deep sea fishing trip in Freeport/ Galveston Texas.

If you are ever in Texas, here is a damn good fishing charter guide in Freeport / Galveston Texas

Here's the Fisherman:

-and-
The Fish:



Freeport Texas Deep Sea Guided Fishing Trip

5 Comments:

Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I was most glad that Todd was able to catch a pig bull red fish. What is more perfectly Texas fishing than that.

3:35 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Nice pictures. I got my film back and scanned pictures in last night. I'll do something with them soon.

The bull red was mandatory.

We need to charter Capt. Derwyn again but I want to go after some cobia and amberjack. We should start squirreling money away again.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Everyone I showed the bullred so far was pretty amazed at the size (as was I). He wasn't bad eatin' either;)

I'll definitely keep ya guys posted about the job, to see if we can schedule another trip. I'd love to get some Mahi Mahi next time also.

I was pleasantly surpised with the taste of the kingfish (as well as Steve's culinary prowess). The snapper was fantastic. It's not often I get fresh fish from the gulf...what a treat.

Lookin' forward to see what ya got for pictures as well Brian.

11:33 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

What did you think of the captain's offer to go along on a commercial trip?

What were the details on fish purchasing?

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <