Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Matagorda this weekend?

Kasey and I are going to hit matagorda this weekend. I'm not sure what is going to happen with the front that is supposed to push through in the next couple of days. I suppose it could be good or bad. If I can get caught up at work I would like to leave thursday night and take Friday off. If the weather sucks then I will delay the departure time.

Anybody else?

8 Comments:

Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I am not going fishing on Mother's day weekend

1:09 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Causes trouble dont it?

1:16 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Probably not me either, I'm thinking maybe 2 weeks out or so may fit my schedule.

4:20 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Steve, you are excused.

Chris, I reserve the right to question your priorities.

Michelle will be out of town all weekend so I am going unless the weather really sucks.

8:17 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

got the mothers comming over. If it was up to me, I'd bring the moms to the coast and make em catch bait and tidy up the site.

12:56 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Sweet, I think I'm gonna be a boob doctor with that 2 wk degree, maybe I'll spend a month and get several more degrees.

1:24 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I'm pissed off that it took me 5 years to get my degree. I didn't even know about the 2 week plan.

5:27 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

I wonder if there is a difference between a PHD and a PhD

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <