Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

I hope everybody gets some outdoor's related presents this year. I know I just bought myself some waders.

I will be starting a new job in January. I guess this means that I won't be sneaking out early on Fridays but I will have vacation and holidays for planning fishing/hunting trips.

please use my other email: bdhosken@aol.com for coordinating trips.

Let's hope that 2006 is as good or better than 2005.

3 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Actually, I could have stayed longer but I decided that I wanted to do less work for more money. I'm just hoping that the fishing doesn't suffer too much.

Don't worry about the neck burn. Thanks for the sniffing tobacco. Lets do it again next year.

9:48 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

NEck burn? me no comprende

Santa was good to me this year, carbide dies for the .44 and a shiny new ruger 10/22 carbine

1:27 PM  
Blogger WOODY said...

ooooohhhh me too me too
i got a oehler chrono and some killer custom parts for the 45\

ed brown beavertail grip safety, and mag well, and a skeletonized comp hammer.

and some damn waders for those freakin geese in amarillo

and some house shoes

and lots of baby toys that are kinda fun to play with even as a 27 year old

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <