Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Friday, July 15, 2005


Ali, from Uzbekistan, loves to shoot the powerful .44 magnum revolver Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger steven-hoffman said...

No hip shooting, Ali put the pistol up, took aim and then let it drop some as he looked to see where the hole was in the stump.

The smoke just lingered really thick. We were shooting those cartidges with the lead bullet and the dirty powder that I have.

6:24 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I agree, it looks like he got shooting lessons from the outlaw Jose Wales.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was my second blastin' with Steve. I'm really happy that I met him and he let me feel like a real cowboy!
Ali

12:51 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

it is a sad state of affairs in Aggieland when there are no bangoras in the chicken and a foreigner has to run with a two guys from the Midwest to feel like a cowboy.

5:33 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I can't think of a single time when I behaved like the cowboy, I am just an impressionable young man lead astray by this pack of hooligans that I run and gun with

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cite: "You gotta watch out for steve though..."
Guess u've got such experince.
Ali

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <