Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Thursday, July 07, 2005

Shut er down boys, shut er down

OK boys, I think we need to slow this talk. I believe it is in our best interest not to mention the "deer" word or any of its derivatives, (to include but not limited to ... buck, doe, fawn, hoss, muy grande, cloven hoofed meat snake proprietor, fur covered meat wad, sausage component, wall hanger, bullet and/or arrow sponge, woodland stirfry, the meat that makes your heart beat, protein provider, bush beef, the other pork, "brown pigs", the sultan of sausage, the vendor of venison, the vessel of vittels, strap bearer, the mayor of tenderloin town, the poiprietor of pan fry, or the comptroller of callegen casings) until atleast mid August. You are making me feel a little bit bloody. I dont think I'll be able to concentrate till October if we dont slow it down now. I do not mean to stifle anyones free speach, but I feel that its a bit early. Also try to refrain from mentioning anything about "puttin one between the pump and the broiler room", thanks. Lets talk about fishing for another month or so.

3 Comments:

Blogger WOODY said...

WELL ARE ANY OF YOU FELLAS NOT AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT DEER, OR DEER SEASON, DEER HUNTING, TRACKING, RATTLING, CALLING, SHOOTING. ANYTHING RELATED TO DEER HUNTING? APPEARENTLY CHRIS IS NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HOLD UP TO THE PREASURE OF DEER SEASON. NOTICE I AM TALKING ABOUT DEER SEASON. MAYBE THE THOUGHT OF THIS SCARES SOME, BUT PERSONALLY I WOULDNT MIND TALKING ABOUT DEER SEASON IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY. IN FACT I ENJOY THE FACT THAT THERE ARE GUYS OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO TALK ABOUT THE UPCOMING DEER SEASON. i KNOW THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE WHILE TALKING ABOUT DEER EARLY IN JULY. IN FACT I THINK THIS WILL HELP ME BUCKLE DOWN AND CONCENTRATE ON MY PRIORITIES IN ORDER TO FURTHER ENSURE THAT I AM PREPARED AND FREE FOR DEER SEASON. ANY WAY I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE ELSE IS NOT AFRAID.

Z HORNED TABLE FARE, DID YOU METION THAT ONE?

DEERDERVES?

3:10 PM  
Blogger WOODY said...

HORNED HANK FILLERS

3:11 PM  
Blogger WOODY said...

HANK IS WHAT YOU PUT MEAT IN TO MAKE SAUSAGE, YOU KNOW CASING

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <