Blastin' and Castin' in the Texas Outdoors

We havea lot of good times, the road was a drug when we started way back, our wheels rolled on steady, now its forgetting the race to find an open space and leaving that city far behind We’ll be up in the morning before the sun, since anything beats working on the job and everyone knows the early worm gets the fish. The world is your oyster, let the high times carry the low, walk where the sun is shining, lay your burdens down and think to yourself that it sure feels good feeling good again.


Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Direct ALL questions and comments HERE

Buy us a beer and we'll tell you the stories. I'm sure I'm forgetting some pictures. Good to see this thing is up and working again!
~z & Alan (AKA The Blood Brothers)

8 Comments:

Blogger Watts said...

We did all that?

DANG!! It looks bad (or good) when you put it all together in one group.

I wonder if anyone else will ever read this, or will it just become the "Chris & Alan Go Outdoors...Again" site

7:29 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Well, looks like is is gonna be the Chris & Alan Go Outside Page. Did I mention we have a buncha meat?

8:03 PM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

I appreciate your efforts to encourage a broadening of the users.

Sorry that your site was down for so long, the sad fact is that I didn't realize because I had nothing to post through Dec. when the trouble began.

2:24 AM  
Blogger steven-hoffman said...

It was extremely nice to see you fellas outside a little while ago.

It had been quite a while since I heard that sweet sound of squeals at dusk.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Watts said...

Same here Steve. The invitation's open any time.

Thanks for fixing the page.

5:56 PM  
Blogger ~z said...

Yea, I echo Alan on that, we tend to go outside a fair bit and you are welcome to step out there with us. It is good to have an extra gun and knife around. Sure you aint up for Sausage Fest '09?

2:04 PM  
Blogger brian said...

That is a lot of meat! I wish I was local so I could grab some pork and try some of the other exotic meats.

It is good to see Steve outside with a rifle. The last few times I've seen him he was looking all professional and shit.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris. Been a long time. Hit me up sometime.

Thorin
thanson at cubicle12 dot com

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bactexas.com
Site
Meter <